MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #68 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
IN UFC, so Cormier is a no. Travis Browne just got owned by Bigfoot, so I don't get why you'd want him in there over Cain? I think Cain has a lot to bring to the fight that we didnt see since it was a flash KO. Cain smashes Browne into next week. Werdum, maybe could have a case to deserve it, but could use a bigger win under his name recently. I cant remember who he faught last but if I'm right Bigfoot is a lot better than whoever it was.
Im not saying these guys would fair better against JDS. I am saying at the time that they were more deserving. I will watch UFC 155 because I am a homer for HW title fights. The numbers will struggle. You dont do a rematch of a one-sided contest that was FREE a year ago when the champion didnt even defend his title for two minutes of in-cage time.