MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sons Of Anarchy

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #96 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I thought the season they visited their brethren in Ireland was a bit slow, but necessary to move the story along with the IRA for the following seasons.

I'd have to say the one with the Aryans really stood out. This season might very well top it cuz right from the get go you're just shocked. No way they wrote those scenes in you know what I mean. Laying Pipe was almost too much for me. Like Jax there's no doubt I would have went on a relentless rampage hunting everyone down for all of time. I'm pretty sure that's why Half Sac went buck wild. They found out he wasn't even on drugs. The timing was coincidental. That was a highly emotionally charged episode.

1.) Sopranos
2.) Entourage
3.) Game Of Thrones
4.) SOA
5.) Boardwalk Empire
6.) The Walking Dead
7.) Breaking Bad

Man, gotta love all the quality shows of today. Thank you AMC and HBO.

EDIT: Season 5 Sons of Anarchy has now come to and end. Has everything concluded...or has it...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote