MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I kind of realize why no American likes Bisping now. I'll teach you guys how to have a laugh sometime.
Humor is relative. Bisping has said some funny things (the tweet about Mayhem's sister made me roll), but a lot of what he says to me at least just seems impulsive, strange, and disrespectful. I don't like Bisping because I think he's a dirty competitor and a disrespectful person in general and I think many fans from across the globe would agree, not just those on the western side of the Atlantic.

Bisping also needs to quit crying about title shots. He hasn't earned it. People forget he just lost to Chael Sonnen a year ago, and now a competitive win over Brian Stann makes him a contender? Give me a break. Boetsch, Weidman, and Belcher are far moe deserving of title shots than Michael Bisping is, or ever has been.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote