MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #70 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Im not saying these guys would fair better against JDS. I am saying at the time that they were more deserving. I will watch UFC 155 because I am a homer for HW title fights. The numbers will struggle. You dont do a rematch of a one-sided contest that was FREE a year ago when the champion didnt even defend his title for two minutes of in-cage time.
I dont know shit about if it was free or not, but Cain is the best challenge and there are many unanswered questions after the last fight. No one else is as valid a challenger not named Overeem, so...why the care?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote