MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping crowns himself Strikeforce 185-pound champ

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
i simply don't like him because he is being a dick

sometimes i can't tell if he is trying to talk himself up the latter which i have no problem with or if he's just being a dick which i do have a problem with. For instance if he were to come out and start talking about silva belfort or weidman i would have no problem with that because he is challenging the best and trying to get up the later and honestly he is a threat but talking about a strike force champ who has no bearing on the situation is a dick move.
Heres THIS interview...

Someone asked about Luke Rockhold. He said that Luke shouldnt be the number one contender, and said that "Okay, hes the strikeforce champ? Well put it this way, I kicked his ass when we sparred, so call me the new SF champ".

I mean, whatever. You guys OBVIOUSLY dont get the humor, but hes not saying hes the greatest in the world. Fuk it, why am I trying to explain this to a group of people that think Dane Cook is funnier than Frankie Boyle?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote