MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre rumored to want $50 million from UFC to fight Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Not gonna lose heart over this, to me this looks like a classic high-and-low-meet-somewhere-in-the-middle haggle.

The demand is obviously excessive but I see where he's coming from. Whoever loses this fight loses a lot of mystique, even though they're losing to the guy that becomes consensus #1 p4p and MMA GOAT. Both guys are breadwinners and need to think about what they're putting on the line here.

I'd rather they get over it too and just duke it out to find out who really is the best, but they worked really really hard to get where they are and can't afford to throw it away for nothing.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote