MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #72 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
It is an intriguing scenario, with a lot on the line for Velasquez. These two were always going to clash and I always favored JDS, since he entered the UFC I knew he'd hold the gold. Then when they finally meet, he comes out and beats Cain flawlessly... I'm with everyone who says Cain is a phenomenal fighter, but his fight with JDS wasn't competitive, no different to every other of JDS' UFC fights. Outclassed.

Hard to go against JDS in this one. They've both had 9 UFC fights, JDS has a tougher list of opponents, has beaten them more impressively, and Cain is one of them.