MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey: ‘I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight’

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Attention whore might be a rude way to put it, but yes, she gave this interview for the attention. She needs to promote herself and giving soundbites that attract reader/viewership is the best way. Only the most prudish of the prudes would blame her for enjoying sex, but talking about it in interviews is clearly just to keep her name in the media. And frankly I don't blame her for that either, women's MMA is a tough gig, she is moving the entire sport forward as she helps it gain attention.

We will see women's MMA in the UFC soon quite likely, and its pretty much because she does a decent job of promoting herself.
I never said she wasn't doping the interview for attention. Garning attention is what self marketing is all about. To descibe her as an attention whore is far fetched.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote