MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #89 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Man I was just reading the comic. Got to like the 12th issue. Wierd seeing the first two seasons play out without Daryl, the CDC etc. A lot more sex going on aswell, I guess the TV wasnt ready for old Dale to be busting one off. Makes you appreciate the show that much more. They did an amazing job with the storylines and characters. Making the farm feel secure, the progression of Daryl, the whole Sofia storyline, and the complete boost in Shane's character. I'll probably stop reading the comic until this season is done in April or whatever. Cant wait to see what happens next episode, although I only see it on Friday

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote