MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #75 (permalink)
RWCNT
Flyweight

RWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Junior's not a member of Blackhouse and he was on crutches days before the fight, why are you so salty, breh?
I hadn't realised that he'd left. Never the less, it just seems to me that people associated with BH and the Nog brothers always have injuries or illnesses to complain about after every fight, even if they win. I just think it's scumbagish to disrespect your opponent's efforts by coming out afterwards and talking about your staph infection/rough weight cut/injured leg/broken spine (calling that as Big Nog's next post-fight injury claim btw).

To go into the cage injured and fight on is courageous in my opinion but I think the class of it is completely negated if you make a point of telling the world about it
RWCNT is offline   Reply With Quote