MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Neck Strained after getting Guillotined

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehero View Post
hi, what do u mean by "bring your outter arm over, shoulder to their face, spread their legs like a whore and wha-lah."

the coach basically told me to use my left arm to press down on his leg.
Is that what you mean?

Also some people like Jake Shield just give their neck up in a takedown attempt.
And never get choked out.
Do they just have really strong neck or they have good positioning/technique.
Shields is not just giving his neck up by any stretch of the imagination. He keeps his eyes up and back strong. If you wrestled I would imagine you know how to properly do a double leg. You have to look up if you d o that a beginner is never going to be able to finish a guillotine because they won't be able to just lock their hands.

Sounds like you don't get out properly and strained your neck pulling your head out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3