MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - jon jones would pick jds apart

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #70 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
And as long as cowards are still running around leaving anonymous negative reps, I don't think pos repping a noob for acting like 99% of the board already does anyway is a big deal. But feel free to leave me 10 anonymous negative reps as a punishment.
Just for the records, this "boot" does not fit on me. If you follow that link I sent you you'll find out that if you buy a full membership you'll know the 10 ppl who are neg repping you every day and also find out I am not responsible for any of them. You should know by now I address you directly when I have smth to say or ask.

Btw, the mods know who is repping who. Why don't you make a formal complain?

I asked why you pos rep someone you called being a dick because it intrigued me. Got your reasons, I respect them while still finding intriguing.

The thread is definitely good. The title was "trollish like" and multi subs didn't help. Gave him a heads up about those things. From my end, zero to do with him being newbie or not. I don't have thousands of posts, man. Who cares anyway?

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote