MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #79 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I'll throw up about a mil on Cain as well even though I picked JDS the first time around. Where do I sign up!

I really feel that this will be a trilogy. I don't think I've seen a #1 and #2 clean out the entire division the way they have before in any division.

Fitch maybe on his rise, but he drew against Penn and got KOed by Hendricks. Cain made a huge comeback against Big Foot.

Everyone after their championship loss has spiralled down.
- Thiago Alves
- Thales Leites
- Demian Maia
- Nate Marquardt
- Travis Lutter
- Patrick Cote
- Chuck Lidell
- Wanderlei Silva
- Matt Serra
- Matt Hughes
- BJ Penn
- Mark Hominick
- Dan Hardy
- Koschek
- Jake Shields
- Kenflo
- Big Daddy Stephens
- Tito Ortiz
- Brock Lesnar forced into retirement possibily his diverticulitis playing a role.

The list is long.
Cain is hardly on some huge comeback, he took advantage of a dumb decision by Bigfoot and messed him up on the ground, he's had one fight since he was finished in 64 seconds by Junior, he hasn't shown anything that gives me the impression he's gonna beat him. He's probably gonna do better but it's hard to get beat in under 64 seconds to the same guy twice.

Like I've said time and time again. Cain's chance are slim in this, he has two options, shoot for the takedown or fake and try and catch Junior. Junior already showed the entire world Cain isn't on his league when it comes to the stand up and I doubt that has changed in 13 months.

I'm not expecting a war either and I don't know why people have this idea they're tailor made to supply one, if Cain wants to make this war he has to go into the trenches and fight tooth and nail and that's a fight he'll never win against JDS.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is online now   Reply With Quote