MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
Finnsidious
Bantamweight

Finnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
Yeah, Diaz and Fitch are my two favorite UFC fighters at the moment and Penn made both of them look silly for a brief moment at the beginning of both of those fights.

The problem for Penn is when the other guy gets out of the position he picks up his ball and goes home.

The only time I've ever seen Rory in a bad position, he caved and got TKO'd so I think that's a good sign for Penn in this fight.

But the second that bell rings at the end of the first round, Rory wins. Penn has to stop him in the first.
Someone else gets it.

This has always been Penn's problem, he has no heart. As soon as a fight doesn't go his way, thats it. He has no ability or will to come from behind. Like you say, Penn wins in the first round, or he has no chance.
Finnsidious is offline   Reply With Quote