MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:11 PM   #80 (permalink)
RWCNT
Flyweight

RWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
In before. They are outspoken ppl. Nothing to hide. And you just pointed out how honest the declarations are, as they come following victories or losses regardless. You clearly didn't follow Big Nog's career from the begining otherwise you woudn't second guess his statements like that.
Guy is a legendary warrior who respects and is respected by most.

But everyone is entitle to his own opinion, of course.
Life is full of contradictions.
Tell you were injured or sick: Not cool. Not classy.
Middle fingers parade: Very cool. Very classy.
Who said middle fingers are cool or classy?

I didn't follow Big Nog's career from the start. (I was 9 and for some reason the only video shop in my town didn't sell copies of RINGS on VHS, weird I know) What about his many fights would make me any less annoyed by the pointless post-fight injury claims?

That "legendary warrior" stuff is bull anyways, just because someone has a whole mess of fights and a legacy doesn't make them morally infallible.
RWCNT is offline   Reply With Quote