MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #2082 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have the 360 version !
The 360 version gets all Skyrim DLC 30 days before other versions, so you lucked out.

Dawnguard - adds about 20 hours of content (story/quests), crossbows, mounted combat, (a really awesome transformation that I won't spoil for you), your own castle (if you make a choice), new shouts, spells, dragonbone weapons, a new follower, basically pick this up immediately if you seriously get into the game.

Hearthfire - adds 3 new homes you can build from the ground up + the ability to adopt children. Pretty neat stuff but not necessary/nothing too special. Pass on this one unless you just want as much content as possible (I enjoyed it).

Dragonborn - this is the one that comes out in 2 days. It adds about 20-30 hours of content (story/quests/island to explore), it adds multiple new houses to buy, it adds a new follower and romance option, it adds new armor, weapons, ability to ride dragons, new shouts, etc. Basically, buy this one too (but from what I understand, it's best you beat the main story of the core game first).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote