MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #48 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Bendo was meant to kick a lot in his last fight, he did it quite well for the first round then abandoned it without much pressure from Frankie... and Nate's stand up is more imposing than Frankie's.

I can see him starting with a similar plan, but can't see him sticking to it.
Nate has better boxing than frankie, sure. But his mma stand up is not a frankies level. I absolutely HATE the way frankie fights, but his stand up is very good. The way he moves in and out and mixes in his wrestling is the best at LW for sure. He IS acceptable to a big punch.

That's where I see bendo taking this. I think bendo is going to surprise everyone by standing with nate but mixing in his wrestling. Nate will have success standing but if you don't think bendo can do to nate what rory did, you are kidding yourself. Who has the better grappling between rory and bendo, i know not. What I know is bendo's grappling is elite and the size difference between him and rory isnt at all what you would think. Bendo is a hugeeeeeeeeee LW. HUGE!!! Nates best chance is submitting bendo.. and yeah, thats going to be a hard task.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote