MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 AM   #82 (permalink)
xRoxaz
Bantamweight

xRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
That fight only lasted 64 seconds.. Cain had one half arsed attempt at a single (I think it was a single, haven't watched in a little while) before he got caught. I don't doubt that Cain can get JDS down.

I also think Cain poses a bigger threat on the feet than most believe, before the KO he was looking good and had outlanded Junior.

I just really think that 64 seconds isn't long enough to judge the two fighters, yeah JDS dropped Cain fiercely, but Cain landed a decent shot on JDS during a combo with a lowkick from memory, as long as both fighters land solid shots, either has the ability to flash KO the other. They are HWs afterall.

Maybe it's fanboyism , but yeah I definitely see Cain dragging JDS to the mat and beating him to a bloody pulp.
dude layoff Cains nutts, JDS wasnt even 100% for that fight and laid him out, imagine what he'll do in the rematch. If there was no JDS i would fully support Cain to be the champ but JDS is just a great dude and deserves it.
#1 Lyoto "the Dragon" Machida
#2 Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos
#3 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#4 Fedor "Last Emperor" Emelianenko
#5 "the Prodigy" BJ Penn

Im on another level now
xRoxaz is offline   Reply With Quote