MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
That fight only lasted 64 seconds.. Cain had one half arsed attempt at a single (I think it was a single, haven't watched in a little while) before he got caught. I don't doubt that Cain can get JDS down.

I also think Cain poses a bigger threat on the feet than most believe, before the KO he was looking good and had outlanded Junior.

I just really think that 64 seconds isn't long enough to judge the two fighters, yeah JDS dropped Cain fiercely, but Cain landed a decent shot on JDS during a combo with a lowkick from memory, as long as both fighters land solid shots, either has the ability to flash KO the other. They are HWs afterall.

Maybe it's fanboyism , but yeah I definitely see Cain dragging JDS to the mat and beating him to a bloody pulp.
dude layoff Cains nutts, JDS wasnt even 100% for that fight and laid him out, imagine what he'll do in the rematch. If there was no JDS i would fully support Cain to be the champ but JDS is just a great dude and deserves it.

#1 Lyoto "the Dragon" Machida
#2 Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos
#3 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#4 Fedor "Last Emperor" Emelianenko
#5 "the Prodigy" BJ Penn

Im on another level now
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome