MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #83 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoxaz View Post
dude layoff Cains nutts, JDS wasnt even 100% for that fight and laid him out, imagine what he'll do in the rematch. If there was no JDS i would fully support Cain to be the champ but JDS is just a great dude and deserves it.
Wow, i'm completely blown away by the excellence of your post.

/Sarcasm

All I am saying is 64 seconds, they both landed solid shots, if JDS had been on the receiving end of the flash KO would that mean he is the worse of the two? I'm not saying Cain is as good as JDS on the feet, but it's certainly possible for Cain to KO JDS.

I also think Cain can take Junior down, it's not like you saw JDS stuff like 10 of Cain's shots, it was one half arsed shot.

They were both injured, injury has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote