MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre rumored to want $50 million from UFC to fight Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
^That's not intelligence, GSP is being as transparent as Mayweather was regarding the Pac fight.

I might start watching Pride again. Back then, the great fights happened in the tournaments because that was the next opponent. There wasnt any preferance or decisions, you faught them simply because that was who was next.

Like 60% of the reason I'm as big an MMA fan over boxing now is because what the UFC says goes, and they make the fights we want to see happen. If fighters start pulling this bullshit, I may aswell start watching XARM.
I never said his recent actions were intelligable. I just said GSP is an intelligent dude. I don't think he cares what we all think of him. Hes going todo whats best for his career and his health. Stay healthy and an unbeaten champion.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote