MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #2088 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I still enjoy the COD multiplayer...I use the same game plan every match though....I Stay on the freaking outside and make a big circle....It's done well so far!

Picked up Skyrm the other day (Im late I know) Im pretty excited about it though!

Also thinking hard about picking up WOW
Skyrim was amazing. I played the living hell out of that game. Everything in my old Xbox went to hell though so I lost everything.

As for WoW. I don't know if you have played it before but you have to like that kind of game tbh. I love it although I don't play it quite as often anymore. Lots of grinding (especially in the latest expansion), learning curve can be somewhat difficult just because of the number of abilities and mechanics going on. If you have the time to put into it, it is a very fun game.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote