MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #2090 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I wouldn't pick up WoW now. No way. And that's not to say it's a bad game, it obviously isn't. But jumping into a game so many years after its release isn't going to be all that fun (imo)

I'd get a newer MMO if it were me.
WoW isn't tough to get into. And there aren't really many good mmo's out tbh. The only one I would ever play other than WoW would be Guild Wars but that end game just still isn't where it needs to be and the leveling was kind of mind numbing after awhile.

WoW is still around because of how polished it is. It does an insanely good job at easing a player into their abilities and gameplay. The end game is above and beyond the best in any mmo on the market and that's why I would go with wow. Nothing worse than investing time to level cap, and then finding out that you hate the end game.

The tough part is when you are juggling everything later on but that's with any mmo.

EDIT: I will say that this is just my experience, and you should look into free trials or play someone's account to see which you would like.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote