MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - jon jones would pick jds apart

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #74 (permalink)
the bad guy 13
Flyweight

the bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level nowthe bad guy 13 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222;1653318[B
]I think his Name and Avy make him seem more of a troll then he really is. "The bad guy 13" and a typical douche "Look at me i smoke weed"[/b] avy that loser stoners would have as their facebook pic. (Im not saying that Stoners are losers but there are alot of losers that are stoners.)
You add that with some of his posts and he comes off as a troll.

But when i think about it some more it just seems like he might be kind of new to using Forums. People that dont use forums often tend to have a different way of carrying themselves.

Anyway sorry for taking a left turn there.

JDS would destroy Jones that we currently have. Maybe if i see Jones with 30-40 pounds more of muscle i would change my opinion. We forget how new Jones is to MMA and in 3-4 years i could certainly see him being a much bigger threat to JDS.

-Lesnar
-Rousey
-Mir
-Ortiz
-Bones
-Bisping
-Rampage
-Koscheck
-Diaz Bros
the bad guy 13 is offline   Reply With Quote