MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 5: Road To The Octagon

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Yeah I watched some College football this weekend and saw it on FX too.

I expect a good rating, 4/5 million people watching which would be up from the Diaz/Miller and Shogun/Vera + Machida/Bader cards. This needs to deliver and so does the Johnson/Dodson card which is in January, if those two cards can deliver and rebound from the bad start(quick finish/not so exciting card) I think the FOX deal can really start to kick in and bring the UFC to the next level, the last two cards were really good but they need to quit going up against Boxing and the Olympics and stuff like that.
I think the ratings will be solid and I expect them to rise as the event goes on. It's the first week with no major college football and it's still early in the NBA season and the games don't really mean much. So it should have solid numbers. I think this number will be between JDS-Cain and the last FOX card.