MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dominick Cruz reinjures ACL - Return pushed back.

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Not good.

LyotoLegion, I have no doubt he'll be back, but it may be a very different Cruz, he's such a mobile fighter. These injuries put you out a long time, force you out of fighting condition for that time, and will always be a liability.

Barao better take another fight ASAP to keep my respect.
Yeah, very few rely on cardio and footwork the way he does which made the original injury bad enough, I don't wanna make excuses because I know if he's at his best he can beat anyone at 135 but one ACL injury is bad enough, I don't ever know anyone whose came back from two and this is MMA where guys are allowed to do damage to the legs.

Sadly, he probably does need to relinquish the belt and just try and fight his way back, his last fight was October 2011 and now he's gonna be out for close to two years.

I know there's not many Cruz fans out there but as someone who roots tooth and nail for the guy and supports him as much as I do this just plain sucks, I was really looking forward to watching him and Barao go at it.

Barao/Mayday will be cool but it's gonna be hard to watch someone walk around with that belt knowing Dom never got beat for it if he does have to give it up.

9/27/14
LL is offline   Reply With Quote