MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Boardwalk Empire*

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
It was comforting that Julia's dad seemed to want to try to make Julia come around in the morning by his being supportive of Richard.

But Richard shook his head and waved him off, as though Richard said, "no. I know it's over now and I did what I had to do and know I've lost her."

His body language told the tale as he turned away.

Also a good point on Richard's behalf was that he seemed to be in a fragile state of shock over what he'd done. He was not high fiving himself nor anything of the kind. His hunched over body language showed he was upset by what he had had to do.

Which makes him an even more moving character. He had a battle to fight as a soldier and he fought it. And now he's suffering the aftershocks of the battle.

Great guy. Not a vicious bone--which is the irony of Harrow.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote