MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #2097 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
Yeah I'm at the point on EA Sports where I only play on legendary and I have to start banning techniques to make it competitive for the computer or human opponents. I also like to use Tim Sylvia to make things fair for my opponent lel. And i try to use silly stuff like the RNC to win with Sylvia because he's so bad at it.

Once I find a UFC game that isn't $60 I'll buy it, thanks for the info.
Get the old school PS1 ones . I actually had one of them a long long time before I had ever even seen a cage fight outside of WWF. I got UFC and ECW Hardcore Revolution on the same day.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote