MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Penn's story steals the show leading up to UFC on FOX

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I don't see anything wrong with not putting BJ up there with the greatest of all time. I'd not deny him the status of a great fighter, but the truth is that he has, by and large, wasted his talents. Can anyone really dispute this?

I feel worse for his fans. Every time he says he's rededicated to the sport, they clap their hands and jump from their seats. And yet he often leaves them disappointed. How much more are people really willing to invest in this man?
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote