MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #90 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
I hate how people on here think Jds can't be taken down, Cain tryed a half as*ed attemp. Cain will get Jds down and he won't get back up. Cain has power in his hands also, to say he didn't Ko Nog is a stupid comment. Cain has only ever gone to the score cards once, to say his win over Silva didn't show anything is just mind blowing, Cain showed he means business and destroyed silva on the floor.

JDS isn't Bigfoot Silva. If you can't tell the difference, then please stop watching MMA immediately. Cain destroyed a second tier fighter. Good on him. He made his statement. But JDS is the champion, and for good reason. If Cain could destroy him, he would have in their first encounter.

People base their belief that JDS can't be taken down on the fact that he hasn't been taken and/or kept down since coming to the UFC. Cain also failed to take Junior down, regardless of the quality of his attempt. We're basing our beliefs off of empirical evidence. Whereas you're speculating and nothing more.

'Cain will take JDS down and he won't get back up'... and you base this off of what? Cain's taking down a slow and plodding Big Foot? Junior's stuffing of Cain's takedown attempt? Junior's KO of Cain? You base it off of absolutely nothing, and yet you have the balls to call out anyone who thinks that Junior will be able to stave off Cain's takedowns? Cool story, bro.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote