MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 AM   #92 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Im still amazed that people are calling the punch JDS landed a 'lucky shot'. He has hit most of the people he's fought with blistering heavy shots and the vast majority of them have gone down. Off the top of my Head I can only think of Nelson and Carwin who have managed to stay concious after eating a big shot from JDS.

Im not saying it is impossible, but I'd be very surprised if Cain can take one of those shots again from JDS and not go out. I'd also be surprised if It goes past the 2nd round.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote