MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #2115 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I'm doing alright, I'm like 14-8 but you can't read much into that because it has so much to do with who you're paired up with. I'm usually playing either Queen of Pain or Tidehunter, depending on whether we need a nuker or a tanker.
I don't even have a W/L ratio above 1, so I'm not judging. I play single draft though, so most of the times I play with heroes I barely know or don't know at all. I find it more interesting when you're starting out, get to know the game better, not only because you know what to do with each hero, but because you know what to do against it.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote