MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randy Couture would come out of retirement to fight Steven Seagal

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level now
I saw this article on a non MMA related site. Segal is ready anytime any place.

Quote:
Couture recently quipped that he would stay retired, “unless Seagal wants to sign up.”
The 60-year-old Seagal is willing to accept the challenge.
“I have to wonder what his intentions may have been in saying that,” said Seagal. “I always thought that Randy was my friend and a gentleman. I’m kind of confused why he would say that, but I’m here, anybody can find me any time and any place. If Randy really wants to fight me, he can fight me any time he wants”
“It would be for free, and it would be some place where there are no witnesses. I’m hoping it wouldn’t get to that, and I don’t know why it would come about, but if that’s what he wants, he can get it any time he wants.”
“I don’t play by the rules. I’m sure one person will walk out. I’m a man of honor. I’m a gentleman, but I am a warrior, and if he needs to find me, he knows where to find me.” [MMA Fighting, Transcribed via MMA.tv]