MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White UFC on FOX Henderson vs. Diaz vlog day 1

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Dana whites comment about the bullfighter 'he did that with a seperated shoulder you here that UFC fighters?' was pathetic. Yeah slag off the guys that fight for 15-25minutes because some ****wit can ride a mistreated animal for 8 seconds. Just remember who puts the money in your pocket eh Dana?

Chael picking BJ? Saying we should believe the hype? Wonder what CP thinks of that
They are bull riders not bull fighters. Those animals aren't mistreated. Treated pretty well as a matter of fact.

If I had to pick one, get in a cage with a professional fighter or ride a bull I am not sure which I would choose. Probably with the fighter, he wouldn't try to keep stomping on me after I went down.

Forum GP - Season XI - Champion
Term is offline   Reply With Quote