MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Dolce fires back at claim that Johny Hendricks isn't No. 1 WW contender

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Anyone who would even stoop as low to have a conversation with you likely knows nothing about wrestling.

So once again, your anecdotal inanities fail to make an impact.

Much like the old "But I know guys who have bigger wrists than me and are smaller than me" argument that also was a miserable failure.

Also considering Chael only attempted about 2 takedowns in the 2nd round...."alot" which is two words by the way, clearly shows your inability to properly quantify things. And Chael held Anderson's shorts ..so it's likely he also could've benefited by fouling.

Nor do I care if you read my posts...I mainly post just to demonstrate and prove that pretty much nothing you say is valid anytime I take precious time out of my precious day to write a response to one of your posts.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote