MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF The Smashes discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #85 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is a documentary about the Bra Boys, the gang of surfers that Richie Vas (the only likeable guy on the Aussie roster) is a part of. It's narrated by Russell Crowe and will give you some serious insight into Richie's life.

Very interesting watch, Killz has also recommended me to post it here because of the quality of the viewing and it's relevance to the show.

Hahah, i started watching again after I posted (haven't seen it for years) but yeah in the second video there's a segment of what the biggest wipeout in the surf was and low and behold, Richie features in it, ending with one of the scariest gashes i've seen in a while. EditL Just finishing it up now, Richie ended up featuring quite heavily in this.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote