MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Dolce fires back at claim that Johny Hendricks isn't No. 1 WW contender

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #36 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Anyone who would even stoop as low to have a conversation with you likely knows nothing about wrestling.

So once again, your anecdotal inanities fail to make an impact.

Much like the old "But I know guys who have bigger wrists than me and are smaller than me" argument that also was a miserable failure.
Lol you troll quiet a bit dont you??

I do know people who are smaller then me but have bigger wrists. That isnt an argument thats just a fact. Something like that can only be a failure in your mind. Maybe it helps you sleep at night or maybe it makes you feel smarter. Whatever the reason is though you need to get a grip.