MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Siyar Bahadurzada challenging Dan Hardy to Fuel 7

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
Brad Tavares is a Middleweight.
I keep forgetting Phil Baroni's run in the UFC was at MW and not WW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
Forrest Petz and Pat Healy were not UFC fights, infact Pat Healy was Hardys 4th fight ever and took place 8 years ago, i guess you know this but i question why it's relevent?
Because he's both won and lost to fringe UFC caliber fighters which are what Petz, Healy, Yoshida, (and Sadollah, Gono, and Davis).

By no means do I disparage the fighter, I enjoy Dan Hardy's fights and I feel like he has a place in the UFC. Personally I feel like the UFC Welterweight division should be treated like almost separate company and carry 75-100 guys as I feel like the weight class is absurdly deep.

The problem with him as I'm not 100% sure he's one of the 50 best WW's in the world and that his talent seems to be prelim card level not main card level.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote