MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Yea if he changes who he is and what he is all about to point fight his way to a win he might be able to pull out a close decision like Condit.

In the pocket he was schooled by Nate. His defense was exposed. And we all saw how terrified he was to go to the ground with Nate. Ben's amazing sub D subs off his fights with Cerrone. A guy who was deathly terrified to go to the ground with Nate.
I'm aware of all that, that's why I said he could beat him in a rematch, not that he would.

As for the amazing sub defense, we'll see how amazing it really is, Ben gives guys chokes but if he does that to a Cesar Gracie black belt I think he'll finally pay, Nick, Nate, and even Jake are all monsters on the ground.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote