MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #24742 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Is there anything worse than being flat broke with no sign of a job in sight...seeing people complain about their work?

I just had to deal with my brother and his girlfriend complain about money, a day after they bought all their Christmas decorations, got Sky digital, and were drinking as they spoke. All the while I was sitting there drinking my cup of water and daydreaming of winning the lottery for the 6th time of the day.

Anyways, rant over Any good shit to read? I started reading the Walking Dead comic and it made me think "Hey, reading isnt THAT boring if the shit's good enough". I'm the kind of guy that would quit breathing if my first breath wasnt great. Someone throw me another comic and I'll give it a go. Think I'll work my way into the world of words by looking at pictures for a while longer.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points