MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #24745 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Ultra-weight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Hilarious Q&A with Snoop Lion aka Snoop Dogg on Reddit.

Been to his concert and hung out with his dj. Let me tell you from personal experience...these guys smoke like you can't even imagine. Continuous, non-stop...blunts after blunts til your brain dead. For them it's just the norm...

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...k_me_anything/
I wanted something to read, and now I have something I will never stop reading.

Maaaaan if I was to do anything in life, I'd have went to the Up in Smoke tour. Those dudes just stayed high forever, and when Snoop and Dre come on after the liqour store robbery scene, shit. Makes me want to start getting blazed again

Also, can't believe Snoop plays Fifa, and even more so can't believe Snoop's fav player is Beckham haha. If Harry buys Becks for QPR, Snoop Dogg and Harry Redknapp might hang out. I believe that would cause the world to end right there.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points