MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #24748 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I can't suggest any comics but the dark tower series Ian a great story and I'm currently in the middle of house of leaves which is a great book. Depends on what you're interested in. The girl with the dragon tattoo was excellent as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I'll give it a go. Reading is usually so taxing for me. No trouble reading or anything, and pretty ridiculous imagination But when it comes to reading I'm always like "Man, is this guy black or asian?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Look up Dre's and Snoops Coachella 2012 set, one hour worth of classic hits and i swear Snoop was smoking half of the time.
Got it on DVD.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points