MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #79 (permalink)
meli083
Flyweight

meli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of lightmeli083 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
No way cerone could pull a Condit he doesn't have that strong steep kick and he doesn't have the conditioning. Condit fought an extremely active fight and that takes some intense conditioning that very few fighters can lay claim to.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
I wouldn't like to think he could pull it off... but I do think he can. He's been in 5 round, explosive fights before. But I do hope Cerrone doesn't, and continues to put on entertaining fights where he actually engages his opponents and isn't afraid to get hit. Tailor made for a Diaz.

Back on topic, I see Nate taking this fight and leaving it all out there, probably finishing Hendo.
meli083 is offline   Reply With Quote