MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I miss BROCK LESNAR... do you?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
It's interesting because the first time I seen em on WWE I was like man...he's an absolute beast of a monster. IMO not a true MMA fighter although an anomaly. He demonstrated that in modern MMA still, athleticism and brute strength can get you pretty far. Imagine if he was a black belt in BJJ. Problems is all I can say.

All in all I'm glad The Reem took care of em though. That was the match up I wanted to see VERY BADLY along with Fedor. How would Brock fare against someone his own size. Well, we got our answer.

To answer the OPs question. One guy would love to fight em and that's Frank Mir. He's going to have to spend the rest of his days knowing Brock got the last laugh.

Now we got Batista.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote