MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg listed as UFC 157 main event on UFCBrazil.com

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Personally, I find Cyborg gorgeous.

I find impressive women sexy no matter what they look like. Only the other week I saw the Kraken itself take to the stage in a small music club, armed with a violin. Once the beast started playing, I was totally smitten. "It" instantly became a "she"... and "she" was totally awesome. By the end of the gig, I was in love with the most beautiful thing.

Women who are awesome at shit ( any shit will do ) are the future. Not these uselessly feeble pathetic skinny hairdoo high heeled plastic mother****ers. Cant stand useless bitches.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote