MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I miss BROCK LESNAR... do you?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
I like Brock and the fact that he brought the HW division back. Part of it was timing, who knew he would show up around the same time of then unknowns Carwin, Cain, JDS, Struve, etc? At the same time, without someone as polarizing and visually intimidating the HW division may not get it's credit. To a lot of casual/average fans, seeing Lesnar get beat by Cain sent a message of how bad that man really is. It places some perspective on skills vs size.

Also I was a fan of Lesnar and the fact that he made Mir's face look like he was in a second motorcycle accident.

EDIT: I wouldn't say I miss him, I appreciated him and what he did while he was in the UFC.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote