MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg listed as UFC 157 main event on UFCBrazil.com

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
RWCNT
Flyweight

RWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Personally, I find Cyborg gorgeous.

I find impressive women sexy no matter what they look like. Only the other week I saw the Kraken itself take to the stage in a small music club, armed with a violin. Once the beast started playing, I was totally smitten. "It" instantly became a "she"... and "she" was totally awesome. By the end of the gig, I was in love with the most beautiful thing.

Women who are awesome at shit ( any shit will do ) are the future. Not these uselessly feeble pathetic skinny hairdoo high heeled plastic mother****ers. Cant stand useless bitches.
Off topic there, but good outlook, +1.

I remember when Evangelista fought Nick Diaz the camera kept panning to Cris Cyborg and she was looking pretty fine all dolled up.
RWCNT is offline   Reply With Quote