MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #82 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
As athletic, explosive, strong that everyone says Bendo is...which is true...he has ZERO chance of finishing Nate. Ben Henderson is becoming a decision machine. His only way of winning this is on the judges scorecards.
I agree, Diaz bros normally don't win a lot of decisions. I'd like to see Ben use a lot of leg kicks on Nate and then go for the take down (Nate Diaz has suspect take down defense). When/if he gets Diaz on his back he has to immediately get to side mount, he can't get himself in Nate's guard.

Ben has great conditioning and I see him pushing the pace in this fight. Ben's M.O. should be takedowns takedowns and takedowns. He has a really good guillotine submission defense and good rear naked choke defense.

For Nate Diaz to win this fight he needs to make sure he using his flurry punches a lot, keeping the distance and not getting take down.

My prediction: Ben Henderson by decision based on conditioning and take downs.
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote