MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
fightfan76
Amateur

fightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Johny Hendricks, three top 5 welterweights later and shafted once again. They probably feel that Nick is a more favorable match-up for GSP and want to get this fight out the way seeing that this is a marketable rivalry that brings a lot more money to the table than a Hendricks/GSP match up that GSP has a real shot at losing. In any case, I feel bad for Hendricks. There's not a single contender in the UFC that deserves and has rightfully earned a title shot more than this guy.
I agree, Hendricks presents match-up problems for GSP and I feel he has a very good chance of winning that fight. Nick Diaz on the other hand is a more favorable fight for GSP but is a dangerous opponent all the same.....
fightfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote