MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Won't order. Love Rhonda but don't care. This is like asking me to order 147 all over again except this doesn't have injuries to blame.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
How so?

I've still yet to hear one legit reason as to why people are so opposed to Women's MMA, I understand people don't like this match up and there's nothing wrong with that, I don't have a problem with people disliking certain match ups but I would love for someone whose against Women's MMA to enlighten me as to what the hell is so wrong with the entire thing.

Are people aware there's more to this than blood and finishes? I just don't get why people are against more MMA, they hate Women's MMA, they hate the Flyweights, why? I just don't get it.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote