MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
How so?

I've still yet to hear one legit reason as to why people are so opposed to Women's MMA, I understand people don't like this match up and there's nothing wrong with that, I don't have a problem with people disliking certain match ups but I would love for someone whose against Women's MMA to enlighten me as to what the hell is so wrong with the entire thing.

Are people aware there's more to this than blood and finishes? I just don't get why people are against more MMA, they hate Women's MMA, they hate the Flyweights, why? I just don't get it.
Get over your "blood and finishes" obsession. Just because people don't care for WMMA or point fighting doesn't mean they know nothing of the sport and just like bloody HWs hitting eachother.

I don't watch WNBA. I love college mens basketball, I played basketball my whole life. I don't watch women's college ball. I like golf, I watch many PGA events a year, I don't watch much women's golf even though I know they would school me on the golf course.

No one is opposed to the idea of WMMA. We just aren't interested in it. I'm not interested in watching college wrestling...does that mean I am against something? Or does that just mean I'm not interested in it and it doesn't spark my interest?

Give it a rest. Not everyone has to be interested in things and give you reasons why.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote